Articles on this Page
- 06/24/08--11:39: _Code Smells
- 06/26/08--08:07: _Parkyeri Planet
- 07/06/08--03:21: _Development Diaries...
- 07/10/08--08:00: _First Day in GUADEC
- 09/05/08--03:22: _Using Custom PHP Co...
- 09/16/08--00:03: _How to Customize Ma...
- 11/13/08--01:53: _Writing You Own PHP...
- 03/27/09--07:26: _PHP Debugging on PH...
- 12/02/11--07:45: _Looking for Web Dev...
- 06/24/08--11:39: Code Smells
- 06/26/08--08:07: Parkyeri Planet
- 07/06/08--03:21: Development Diaries in Weburunu
- 07/10/08--08:00: First Day in GUADEC
- 09/05/08--03:22: Using Custom PHP Codes on Magento
- 09/16/08--00:03: How to Customize Magento Product Page
- 11/13/08--01:53: Writing You Own PHPUnit Listener
- 03/27/09--07:26: PHP Debugging on PHP IDEs
- 12/02/11--07:45: Looking for Web Developer Enthusiasts for Kartaca
In recent days I have read an article about “Code Smells”. I was not aware of such a thing since then. I mean I was aware that people was writing bad code but I had not known there was a name for it. Anyway after reading the 3 part of the article at metapundit.net, I [...]
Someone, one of the interns, started a “Planet”, in the Company and that’s a post to try it out. Even I’m not a good blog writer, interns are started to change something just as the last year. I guess internship is a good thing for both the company and the company.
Weburunu, also named as SanalDoku (meaning virtual texture/pattern in turkish) is a good framework for creating web sites and also a simple content management system. It has its dead ends too of course. Even it’s a powerful tool, it’s not too easy to develop with it. You have to get some practice on it. While [...]
As some of you may know Gnome Users and Developers Congress (a.k.a. GUADEC) is taking place in Istanbul, Turkey at Bahcesehir University. And on it’s 4th day, it was my first day! I had not have too much time to join discussions but, I’m sure I’m gonna attend tomorrow in the morning too. I had [...]
Magento is one of the newest and awarded ecommerce application right now. And I seem to have a project launched nowadays about it. Above the ecommerce part like adding/modifying products, it also has a built-in CMS. It looks quite useful. Not very powerful though. It just evaluates html code and not php. In most of [...]
I’m back with another tutorial about Magento. I’m not the best man you can find about Magento. But I’m trying to learn something from forums. The best you learn something is when you can explain it to someone else. So this is for that! As I had mentioned in my previous post Magento is an [...]
Well, in the company, Parkyeri, we have restarted to a crusade to cover all the code lines we had by writing unit tests. As a PHP Developer, I’m taking the part where I have to write PHPUnit, the xUnit family which is developed for the PHP language. I had used it in the first version [...]
As NetBeans has started to be a great IDE with powerful debugging features, like most people who are migrating to NetBeans, I would like to use it’s built-in debugger abilities. PHP debugging is not new. XDebug is quite around for some time but it always lacked the attention it has now. From now on PHP [...]
It’s been almost a month since my last post and this time I’m back with a recruitment option to you! I will strict this post to Turkish, as opposed to my previous posts because we are mostly interested in developers who live in Turkey. If you are interested keep reading! Uzun uzun yazıların hayranı değilim [...]